Award recognition shows the benefit of effective and innovative Smart Asset Management.
The RISE Awards (Research. Innovation. Sustainability. Enterprise) are an initiative run by Leeds Sustainability Institute and the Technological University of Dublin and are highly regarded for championing the unique, emerging Best Practice case studies focusing on Research, Innovation, Sustainability and Enterprise.
We are incredibly proud that SRO Solutions Innovation team won this prestigious recognition in two categories:
- SRO Innovation. WINNER. Asset Management – Smart Asset Management Suite
- SRO Innovation HIGHLY COMMENDED. Sustainable Developments – Smart Asset Management Suite
SRO’s Innovation Team was working in collaboration with a complementary industry-leading ecosystem of partners from various disruptive technology fields centred around the topic of removing the technology silos across the Asset Lifecycle. This ground-breaking merger of IoT, Asset Management, 3D scanning, BIM, E-procurement, Big Data Insights and Blockchain technologies resulted in creating a solution allowing the customers to plan and evolve their digital strategy.
Think big – Start small – Scale fast
The SRO Innovation solution is cost-effective and mitigates the risk of falling into the proprietary solutions ‘walled garden’ trap. Our approach “Think Big – Start Small – Scale Fast” in connection with the modular and interoperable technology lets us ensure that.
“I believe, that there are two key factors in SRO Innovation winning the RISE Awards. First one is the fact that we put customers at the heart of what we do and another, the collaboration with our like-minded ecosystem of partners. We endeavour not to baffle the customer about the underpinning technology but focus on delivering tangible business outcomes.”
By Paul Redmond, SRO Innovation
3 Key Benefits
- End-to-end, modular, interoperable & joined-up digital asset management
- Cost-effective, Think Big – Start Small – Scale Fast approach that brings focus on delivering business outcomes
- Bringing together modular technologies covering IoT, Asset Management, E-procurement, Big Data, 3D/BIM scanning and Blockchain via a complementary and industry-leading ecosystem of partners
"“Having academic rigour, as well as receiving rewards & recognition, for our work in end-to-end Asset Management solutions is a huge achievement for SRO and our ecosystem of partners. Great job, great team effort, great event!”"Paul Redmond
Read, watch and download our videos, brochures, case studies and insight documents.